Online cremation, funeral arrangements & streaming services for your safety.
In response to the continuing public health concerns around COVID-19, we have taken certain precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus by:
- Conducting enhanced cleaning procedures, while increasing the frequency of sanitizing, in line with recommendations from the CDC.
- Offering phone and email arrangements as well as the web streaming of services to meet the needs of families and guests.
- Adjusting services to meet your needs while complying with state and local authorities.
We are committed to responsibly responding to the needs of the communities we are privileged to serve
Feel free to contact us at 1-212-777-7108 if you would like to find out more about how we protect your family and guests, or how we can accommodate you with online services.
For more information on Coronavirus and COVID-19, please visit the following resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- National Funeral Directors Association
We wish you all health and best wishes during this difficult time. Don’t hesitate to call us directly with any questions you might have.
"The staff was very attentive to our needs and requirements especially since our needs kept changing."
"They made our family and friends feel at home and cared for us more than anyone expected. Their staff took photos of all the flowers and the gift cards so I could know what I was thanking people for. This was a great help. Everyone was very courteous and professional, but also compassionate."
"They reached out to the recommended florist to ensure I received excellent service. They handled every detail with class, style and understanding. This is an amazing organization that did everything perfectly and helped me significantly at a very difficult time."