We can help you plan.
Pre-arranging your own service will help to ease the burden of your loved ones. It will also alleviate any questions, problems or differences, which can occur among family members.
Pre-payment will protect you from the rising cost of prices, and it will not be a financial burden on your loved ones.
With PrePlan™, you can arrange and pay for the funeral that someone is going to have to plan and pay for.
PrePlan assures choice, confidence, comfort and convenience with the safety and the peace of mind to know that your investment is safe in FDIC insured securities.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we’d be pleased to meet with you to discuss further.
Have immediate needs? Use our At-Need Form.
New York PrePlan™ Features:
- Your account is administered by the New York State Funeral Directors Association and supervised by the New York State Department of Health, Bureau of Funeral Directing.
- An individual account is held in the purchaser’s name, and insured by the FDIC.
- Revocable contracts are fully refundable to purchaser with all accrued interest.
- Irrevocable contracts can be written to comply with NY State regulations regarding SSI/Medicaid eligibility.
- Irrevocable contracts can be transferred to any funeral provider in the USA.
- The PrePlan™ account earns a very competitive rate of interest which enables us to guarantee the price of a funeral by using the interest to cover future increases in our costs.
At Perazzo, our licensed Pre-Plan specialists are personally involved with each pre-arrangement. When allowing us to discuss pre-planning, you will be speaking with professionals who provide funeral services tailored to your specific needs. We can arrange for a confidential PrePlan conference, whether in person or on Zoom, at your convenience, with a member of our staff. There is no charge and no obligation for this meeting.
PrePlan allows you to make all of your final arrangements ahead of time—including payment—so that the people who love you won’t have to. PrePlan makes preplanning simple and safe. This is how it works:
- You meet with our funeral director.
- You select the funeral and merchandise of your choice.
- You receive a fully itemized statement and pre-need agreement.
- You give the funeral director your personal check.
- PrePlan funds are placed in FDIC-insured Certificates of Deposit. Each trust fund depositor is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- You receive a deposit acknowledgment after the account has been opened.
- Upon completion of your funeral, PrePlan sends the payment to the funeral director.
Contact Us today to discuss your Advanced Planning needs.
10 Reasons To PrePlan
All funeral home service charges, livery and merchandise items are price guaranteed as per the terms of the New York PRE PLAN contract upon payment in full.
New York State Law requires 100% of your money be deposited in a special trust fund. All accounts are fully insured to the extent permitted by law by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
You can make preneed funeral arrangements in our funeral home or in the comfort, privacy and security of your own home.
You decide now what type of arrangements you want and how much you want to spend… at a time when decisions will be made calmly and intelligently.
In the event you move from N.Y.C., your preneed funeral contract is fully transferable to any other funeral home or is fully refundable.
You can modify your preneed funeral contract at any time … without penalty.
No Health or Age Restrictions
Our preneed program is not insurance funded. You can participate in this program regardless of your age or health status.
Dedicated Pre-need counselors
Our professional counselors are dedicated exclusively to serving the needs of preneed families … we will explain all of your options and benefits in a relaxed, stress-free environment.
Spare your family the emotional stress of making decisions during a difficult time. A preneed funeral arrangement records your exact wishes – consider it the final gift for those you love.
Peace of Mind
Responsible estate planning requires many considerations. A preneed funeral contract offers your family inflation protection. Also, you’ll be secure in knowing that you have spared your loved ones added stress, worry, anxiety and expense by prearranging your funeral in writing.
"The staff was very attentive to our needs and requirements especially since our needs kept changing."
"They made our family and friends feel at home and cared for us more than anyone expected. Their staff took photos of all the flowers and the gift cards so I could know what I was thanking people for. This was a great help. Everyone was very courteous and professional, but also compassionate."
"They reached out to the recommended florist to ensure I received excellent service. They handled every detail with class, style and understanding. This is an amazing organization that did everything perfectly and helped me significantly at a very difficult time."